Sunday, June 12, 2011

True Story - Visiting Grandma, part 2

As related in an earlier posting, I used to visit my Grandmother after school let out for the summer in a small northern Michigan town for about three weeks at a time.  She was a church-goer and often helped teach Sunday school.  She was very kind, and it was always fun to visit her.  However, she was "old school" and believed in the idea of "spare the rod and spoil the child".  Now that summer is here again, my mind sometimes wanders back a few years to the time when I was thirteen and visiting Grandma . . .

Grandma had a small dog named Frisco of mixed breed that was fun to romp around with in the fenced back yard.  One morning, I had my chores done and Frisco and I were running around the yard, blowing off steam.  Suddenly, I noticed that Frisco was not in the yard.  I looked all over, but could not find him.  I did find the back gate open, however.  I ran into the house to tell Grandma, and she came running out hollering for the dog.  For a few tense moments, there was not another sound.  Then we heard what sounded like two dogs barking around on the next street over.  Evidentally, Frisco took off through the back gate and headed for another neighborhood dog that was tied out.  I took off running, yelling over my shoulder to Grandma that I would go chase her dog back home.  I got over to the neighbor's yard and there was Frisco barking and jumping around  with a big Labrador Retriever.  When Frisco saw me running toward him, he knowingly took off and headed for his home yard.  In a few minutes, we were back through the gate where Grandma was anxiously waiting for us.  Closing the gate behind me, I was relieved that I was able to get Frisco back in a relatively short time.  Grandma hugged and played around with Frisco for several minutes, and she was greatly comforted that her dog had not gone further.

As my Grandma stood up, I noticed a certain look on her face that made my reflief of getting her dog back turn to apprehension.  She said, "Allan, I thank you for getting Frisco back.  We were lucky.  But young man, you were negligent in leaving that back gate open, allowing my dog to get out.  Come with me!"  With that, she grabbed me by my left elbow and marched me over to a low garden bench that backed up to a row of medium-sized bushes on the east side of her yard.  She sat down and firmly pulled me down over her lap.  With her two hands at my waistband, she quickly slipped my summer shorts down to my knees, and then did the same with my underwear.  I was surprised as the situation unfolded.  Thoughts of spending a blissful afternoon playing with my friends in the neighborhood after doing my morning chores had been met with a much different scenario.  Disoriented from Grandma's swift motions, I could feel her left arm firmly across my lower back along with the warm sun on my skin, but my mind was jarred to reality as my Grandma spoke, "Now, Allan, I need to help you learn a lesson."  I then bellowed:  "Grandma, you don't need to do this!  There are other ways!  I won't leave the gate open again!  Please stop!  I'm too old for this!  Nooooo!"  Slap!  There it was.  That was my answer.  She had made up her mind and there was no turning back.  "I wish I didn't have to do this, Allan, but you really need this", she stated emphatically.  The anticipation was over; my spanking had begun.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . .  "This is hurting me more than it is you, Allan, but I need to correct you!"  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Grandma's hand rose in the air and then fell against my helpless butt skin.  Her past years of experience in raising her own children served her well now with her grandson.  She always enjoyed my summer visits for a variety of reasons, not the least seemed to be to give her another chance in helping a young teen properly grow into a well-behaved young man.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Her open palm slapped my butt cheeks in a steady rhythm--first one, then the other.  She really went to town.  The sounds of her slapping my backside resounded in the warm summer air.  My legs flailed about, reacting to the stinging slaps, but she held me solidly in her grip.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  She knew how to get the job done.  I hoped that no one else would hear the commotion and come to take a look.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Reaching thirteen, my body had been growing naturally and filling out with my muscles being toned by my after-school soccer games.  My muscular butt was a ready (though not willing) target for Grandma's discipline.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  My eyes were misting over due to the stinging sensation, but the humiliation was really the worst.  Grandma spanked with only her open hand , but her spankings were never short.  She was certainly giving my butt a good going over.  Every time I thought that she was about to quit, she seemed to carry on with renewed vigor.  Finally, it was over and she pulled me up before her.  Because my genitals had been pressed against Grandma's lap and had moved around on her smooth dress during my spanking, I had achieved a pretty hard erection.  As I grew into my teens, I noticed that my cock would get aroused more frequently, and sometimes it seemed that it had a mind of its own.  That only added to my humility as I stood before Grandma, not daring to say a thing, with my cock thick and extended, bobbing slightly with each heartbeat with a drop of moisture at its tip.  Just as she always did after a spanking, she pulled me close around to her right side and hugged my thighs with her right arm to show her love for me.  As she eyed my privates, which were at her eye-level, just inches away, I thought tthat she hesitated in silence longer than I expected, and she had a whimsical look to her face, as if in some kind of daydream.  Finally, she looked up and said,  "Allan, you're a good boy, but you need to keep certain things in mind, even as you play.  Now, pull up your shorts and run along and have fun.  Be back for lunch at 12:00 sharp."  I replied, "Okay, Grandma",  pulled my shorts up, and took off running for the front yard and down the sidewalk to a friend's house a couple of houses down, but not before I thought that I noticed the sixteen-year-old female, who lived next door with her folks, peeking through the bushes that separated the yards just a few feet from the bench.  Had I really seen her, and if so, had she viewed this whole embarrassing episode?!                 


Grandma Knew How
to Keep a Young Man
On the Straight and Narrow

Grandma's Stinging Discipline
















Also, check out part one:  http://dreamingofandipink.blogspot.com/2010/12/visiting-grandma.html