Thursday, November 14, 2013

True Story - Scapegoat

     Besides dreaming about AndiPink or AndiLand late at night, I sometimes find myself dreaming about a few experiences that I went through in the past.  I had one such dream last night as I thought back to my days a few years ago in 12th grade.  My last class of the day was an english writing class.  My teacher's name was Ms. Leedy.  It was one of my favorite classes, not only because it was the last one before going home, but because I just liked the subject more than some others.  As far as teachers go, Ms. Leedy was a good one, and she appreciated those of us students who did not fool around in class, paid attention, and did their homework.  I received good grades from her and enjoyed going to parent-teacher meetings at school with my parents every few months to hear her tell my folks how good I was doing in her class.  Mrs. Leedy was fairly short, and attractive, I suppose, and she was in her early forties, but that did not interest me, as I was concentrating on the class and then thinking about heading home afterwards.
     Everything went well for the first few months of the school year.  Then, it seems two or three boys seated around behind me started to talk and act up in class more than usual.  I didn't pay them much attention, as I was seated ahead of them and paid attention to Ms. Leedy's lessons.  These boys were whispering and giggling off and on, but it didn't amount to much as far as I was concerned.   However, even these sounds eventually proved irritating to Ms. Leedy.  She would interrupt her lessons to stare in the boys' direction and state, "I must have quiet, please!  Pay attention!"  Or she would say, "Stop talking!  Focus!"  This went on for a couple of weeks after I first noticed it, and Ms. Leedy seemed to become more irritated by it.
     I sat somewhat near the center of the class of 23 students.  Because the problem boys were behind me, Ms. Leedy had to look right past me when she placed her attention to where the sounds were coming from.  As I looked ahead, she seemed to be staring right at me, but I knew that it was just an illusion because of where I sat.  "Quiet, please!", she insisted.  "No talking!"  It was a Friday, the day that stands out in my mind from this period of my school year.  Ms. Leedy had to stop class three or four times to admonish the boys who were making the sounds.  I liked school, but I was looking forward to getting out in a few minutes and having a good weekend with my family and friends.  A few minutes before the bell, as we were getting our books and notebooks put away, I heard Ms. Leedy say something that surprised me.  She mentioned my name when she stated, "Have a good weekend everybody!  Be sure to complete your homework!  See you all on Monday!"  Then, she continued,  "Allan, I need to see you after class, please."  As everyone else drifted out of the classroom, chattering amongst themselves, no doubt excited for the upcoming weekend away from school, I got my things together and apprehensively walked up to the front to Ms. Leedy's desk.  She was busy writing something on a pad, so I silently waited for her to notice me.  I wondered what she wanted with me, since she had never had me stay after school before.  I thought:  perhaps it was to praise me for some recent homework?  For being a good example in class?  Or maybe to praise me for staying focused through the distractions from the boys behind me?  Then, she sternly said, "Allan, I need to talk to you."  She stood up and led me to a door at the side of the room that I had assumed was a supply closet.  She opened up the door, entered, switched on the light, and closed the door behind me, as I walked in.  It was a supply closet, but it was much bigger than I thought, with several shelf units full of various school supplies, a place for hanging coats, some cleaning supplies, a couple of folding wooden chairs, among other items.  There were no windows.  I noticed that Ms. Leedy turned the lock after she closed the door behind me.  It was obvious that she did not want to be disturbed.  I wondered what she had to say to me that required this sort of privacy?
     I didn't have a clue as to what Ms. Leedy had in mind as she picked up one of the folding chairs leaning against the wall, set it up, and sat down on it under the overhead light.  I stood there before her, hoping that this little talk would be over shortly.  "Allan", she began, "it's Friday, and I know that you would like to go home, just as I would.  It's been a long week.  I'm stressed over some of the disruptions in class these past couple of weeks."  So, that's it, I thought to myself.  She wants to talk about those guys that sit behind me and maybe ask for my input.  "Yes, Allan", she went on, those responsible need to be taught a lesson, and sometimes talking through a lesson does not work as well as does a lesson of action, if you know what I mean."  Somewhat perplexed as to what this all had to do with me, I said, "Oh, yes, I agree.  They need to be given a stronger message than what you've given them so far, since they are not following your directions."  I was thinking of something along the lines of extra homework, perhaps.  "Well, I'm glad that you agree, because the time for talk is over, and now it's time for action!", she exclaimed emphatically.
     Suddenly, I found myself lying across Ms. Leedy's lap with my jeans and undershorts down below my knees!  How it came to be, I did not really know, as it happened so fast and without warning.  I vaguely remember Ms. Leedy quickly reaching out for my beltless waistband with her right hand, drawing me firmly to her right side, then pushing me down with her left arm which ended up holding me firmly down across my lower back.  Her right hand was busy underneath and made quick work of unsnapping and unzipping my jeans, then gripped the waistband, sliding them down.  My underwear soon followed suit.  Caught off guard, I didn't know where this was going, but it didn't take long for my predicament to become much clearer.  Slap!  Ms. Leedy's open palm swiftly coming down upon my bare butt cheeks took the wind out of me.  Slap!  I gasped for air.  Though I was still disoriented from my evolving situation, it quickly became clear that she thought that I was a part of the classroom distractions--maybe even the main instigator--and that I needed to be taught this lesson.  "But Ms. Leedy", I began, as I tensed my butt, anticipating what was to come, "I am not one of the guys cutting up in class!  I've been quietly paying attention as always!"  Slap!  "I'm sorry, Allan, but the noise seems to be coming from where you are sitting.  You need a good lesson in classroom manners!"  Slap!  "There may be others involved, but maybe if I start with you, the others will take notice."  Slap!  "I don't want to have to do this, but I can't let your disrespect continue!", she went on.  Slap!  My butt could feel the stings as Ms. Leedy's right palm rose up and then down on my backside.  I tried to twist out of her tight grip, but her experienced, muscular left arm held me firmly down.  Slap!  My eyes were moist, as I felt the stings but also as I felt humiliation in my position, as well as being falsely accused.  I was somewhat shy, especially when it came to being exposed in front of one of my teachers.  The guilty guys were already home. no doubt, and enjoying their weekend.  Here I was, getting my naked butt spanked for something that I did not do!  Slap!  "Please, Ms. Leedy; I am not involved.  You've got the wrong guy!", I pleaded.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  "That innocent-talk is not going to work with me, Allan". she stated.  "I need to do this for your own good!  And I must say that I am feeling better by the minute.  A lot of my stress is now going away!  By the time I get through with your special lesson here, I should be ready for a good weekend!"  Slap! Slap! Slap!  The slaps came at a steady cadence.  I could see (and feel) that this wasn't going to end any time soon.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap! Slap!  Slap!   

Ms. Leedy Had Enough!
   My butt was taking a good spanking alright.  I was glad that I had gained some girth in that area.  My appetite had increased over the past six months, causing me to fill out, and my soccer practice and games had also caused muscular growth.  I was sure that Ms. Leedy had a well-developed target for her palm  However, no matter how well my butt had developed, her hand meeting my bare flesh still stung, and my eyes were watering pretty well by now.  I gave up protesting, as it did no good; Ms. Leedy had me right where she wanted me and was not about to stop now.  Still, I tried to roll away from side to side, to no avail, as her left arm still firmly held me down.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap! Slap!  Her open palm was keeping good time, as each spank sounded throughout the room when contact was made with my bare butt--one cheek, then the other.  "Allan, you've been such a good student, and your recent misbehavior is not like you.  That's all the more reason for me to give you this important lesson, so that you can get back on track", she lectured.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Besides the stings coming at a regular pace, my embarrassment continued, with my bare butt exposed to one of my favorite teachers.  I could only imagine Ms. Leedy's eyes staring down at my chunky cheeks as she worked them over.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  I could not have predicted that she would mistakenly accuse me of talking in class and then to receive this kind of correction.  Oh, yes, there had been rumors before--about certain students being taken into the supply room for a "special lesson", but I never dreamed that they were really true and that I would be involved!  I had assumed that those rumors were started by someone with an overactive imagination.  Yet, here I was!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  I could feel her determination with each enthusiastic spank of her palm.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!
     Slap!  Slap!  "Now, I hope you'll learn from this, Allan",  she continued, "and I won't see you in here again!  I need all students to be quiet and pay attention!"  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Once, as I attempted to squirm out of her grip, I briefly looked up and caught a little smile on Ms. Leedy's lips.  She was fully concentrating on the task at hand, as her left forearm pushed me down and continued to hold me fast.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Her palm came up and down, as each of my butt cheeks tensed with the skin-on-skin contact, first one side, then the other.  My spanking seemed to go on for the longest time . . . 
     Finally, it came to an abrupt end, and she let me up and told me to pull up my jeans and underwear.  I dried my eyes with my shirt sleeve.  "Please don't force me to give you another lesson like this one", she warned, as she unlocked the door, opened it, and I walked out with my head down.  Looking at the clock, it seemed like I had been in there longer than the 47 minutes from when class had let out.  I picked up my backpack and took off down the hallway and outside.  It took me about 25 minutes to walk home, and that gave me time to think things over and walk out some of the sting in my backside.  How would I act when returning to class Monday?  Would the guys sitting behind me in class keep on whispering and giggling when they thought they could get away with it?  Would other students find out what happened to me after class?  How would they find out?  How would I act when my parents and I went to parent-teacher conferences and met with Ms. Leedy face-to-face?  These were some of the thoughts running through my mind on the way home and later that evening as I drifted off to sleep.  Luckily, I would be distracted by being busy during the upcoming two-day weekend with my family and friends.  Monday and the new school week would come soon enough, and concerns about Ms. Leedy's class could wait until then.  I only hoped that I had seen the last of that supply closet in the corner of Ms. Leedy's classroom . . . .
     On Monday, it was back to school, and I had tried to put my spanking episode behind me over the past weekend.  Everything went well as the other students and I got into the normal routine.  Even Ms. Leedy's class, that last class of the day that I was apprehensive about, went off normally.  Neither she nor I acted as if anything unusual had happened between us.  There was still some whispering and giggling around behind me once in a while, but Ms. Leedy mostly ignored it as the week went on, with her caution of "Quiet, everyone.  Let's forcus", a couple of times.   Once again, Friday came, then my last class of the day, and I looked forward to the weekend.  However, you can imagine how stunned I was at the end of class as I put my things into my backpack, when I heard Ms. Leedy say, "Have a good weekend everybody!  Be sure to get your homework done.  See you all back here Monday! . . . . . . Allan, please see me here at my desk after class."