Wednesday, May 15, 2013

True Story - An After-School Surprise

     The other day I remembered a situation from a few years ago when school let out early one Friday, and a friend, Jason, and I got together at his house after lunch with plans for an afternoon of video games.  His house was about a block away, and I wondered which games we would play, as I walked over there.  Once there, I rang the doorbell, and his mother let me in.  She was always nice, but she was generally conservative and worked part-time at her church, also teaching Sunday-school.  I took off my shoes by the door, and she said that I could go in and wait a short time for Jason to get through with a couple of after-lunch chores.  He had to take out the garbage and feed his dog.  I said, "Thank you, Mrs. Courtney" and headed to his room. 
     On the way to his room, I encountered his older sister Tammy who was on the telephone in the hallway.  As she was talking, she saw me and rolled her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and emphatically pointed to Jason's room, obviously not wanting me to bother her.  She was short like her mother, but also attractive, filling out and getting curvy in the right places, but she had no time for me.  I told myself that she was too old for me anyway, being all of three years beyond my age!  She teased her brother quite a bit, and I also was subject to that when I visited.  I didn't mind much, since at least she was showing me some attention.  At the time, I was more interested in video games than his sister who seemed out of my reach and a little stuck-up.  Overall, everyone in the family got along well, but I wondered if there was any tension at times, growing up as teen in that conservative household.
     Continuing on the way to Jason's room, behind me I heard his mother call out to Tammy, in a nice way, to "please get off the phone", as she had been talking on it for almost an hour, and his mother needed to make a call about an upcoming church social.  By the time I reached Jason's room, wanting to have a little fun, I whimsically had an idea:  I would hide in his sliding-door closet and then just when I heard Jason enter, I would slide open the door, jump out, and surprise him!  It sounded like a great way to get the afternoon fun started.  I closed the door to his room so that he would have to open it and therefore alert me that he was entering.  I grabbed a short stool by his bed and got myself into his closet, sitting between his hanging clothes.  I closed the door almost all the way, leaving enough of a gap to see and hear when Jason came in.  I was ready, and I knew he wouldn't be very long, as he only had a couple of short chores to do before he was free for the afternoon.
     Soon, I heard steps coming from the hallway and I prepared to make my move.  This was going to be fun--surprising my friend as I jumped from the closet with plenty of good-natured laughs, and then getting down to a video game session.  However, it seemed like there was commotion coming from the hallway, as I heard voices--shouts actually--that I did not expect, Surely, Jason would not need to be making all this noise.  Anyway, now was my time to move as I heard the doorknob turn.  I was just on the verge of sliding open the closet door, ready to shout "surprise" to Jason, when two figures entered the room:  his sister Tammy and his mother!  Thankfully, I was alert enough not to blow my cover and quietly slid the closet door back before it was opened very much.  It was obvious that the two had been arguing, and for some reason they had entered Jason's room to continue their "discussion" in private!  Amazingly, in their distracted determination, they both overlooked the fact that I was supposed to be waiting for Jason in the room!  In their emotional frame of mind, it seems that I was not on their radar.  What became of Jason, I wondered.  But those thoughts did not have time to linger, as another set of events was unfolding before me.
     "When I ask you nicely to do something, I would like your cooperation, young lady!", stated her mother with determination in her voice.  "But mother, I think I'm old enough to know how long I can talk on the phone!", said Tammy.  "You don't need to boss me around any more!", Tammy continued.  I could hardly believe what I had gotten myself into.  My afternoon of fun would have to wait.  I was now with a ring-side seat, watching a family dispute unfold before my eyes from behind the door of the dark closet.  I wished I was back home on the one hand, yet intrigued with the situation just a few feet away.  Her mother went on, "Tammy, you had been on that phone long enough, and I had to make a call.  There is a limit to what you can do, and you must have consideration for others!"  Suddenly, Tammy's voice went up a notch.  "Mother, you don't need to tell me what to do!  I'll be the one who will decide how long I can talk on the phone!  You don't need to treat me like a little baby, when I'm fully capable of deciding things for myself!", Tammy flatly stated with finality in her voice.  "Tammy, be reasonable.  Be considerate.  You're usually a good girl and get good marks in school.  But you have some moments when you are bull-headed!, Mrs. Courtney stated.  She went on:  "You see, Tammy, we all . . . "  Tammy would have none of it.  She interrupted her mother at that point and, raising her voice, shouted, "Shut up mother!  I don't want to hear any more!"
     Suddenly, the room got very quiet.  Tammy glared at her mother with a smug look on her face.  Her mother had a look of shocked disbelief on her face.  They both stared at each other for several moments.  I felt myself shaking a little bit for some reason, as the tension filled the air.  I had seen and heard enough.  I wanted to get up and leave, but I knew I was trapped right where I was sitting.  I wondered where all of this was heading.  Suddenly, something clicked in Mrs. Courtney's mind and she firmly grabbed her daughter's left wrist with her own left hand and pulled her swiftly over to an armless chair--one of two that Jason and I would probably have sat upon to play our games, had events gone the way we planned.  In a fluid motion, Mrs. Courtney sat down as she brought Tammy down and over her lap, stating:  "Well, then, young lady, I will take your advice and shut up!  There is a time for talk and then there is a time for action!  And your behavior needs to be corrected!  I don't want to do this, but . . . I warned you!"  Tammy quickly found herself laying across her mother's lap, held down by a strong left forearm.  Mrs. Courtney did not hesitate.  "Noooooo!", Tammy protested.  "I'm too old for this!, she hollered.  You can't do this to me!"  Her mother was all business now.  Her skilful right hand flipped up Tammy's green skirt up over her waist.  Tammy's white slip was next.  "Nooo!  Please stop!", Tammy went on.  Her mother's thumb then reached swiftly inside the elastic waistband of Tammy's underwear and made quick work of slipping her colorful panties in a zigzag fashion down over her round hips to her knees.  "Not that!  Please!  Nooo", hollered Tammy.  I swallowed hard.  Things were progressing so rapidly!  I was taking all of this in and blushing in the darkness at the sight of Tammy's nude butt.  The afternoon sun was coming through the window panes, fully illuminating Tammy with her bare butt cheeks and her mother poised for action.  Mrs. Courtney sat at a slight angle to me from where I sat peeking out, so that I had a good view of Tammy's face as well as her bare bottom angled up on her mother's lap.  It didn't take long to see what came next.  Slap! That first one was a shock and made Tammy gasp for air.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  The sounds of Mrs. Courtney's open palm contacting her daughter's bare butt cheeks filled the room.  Tammy's reaction was immediate.  I could see her face contort to the feeling of stings to her bare backside.  She tightened her butt cheeks in response each time.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  She kicked wildly, but it was no use.  Her mother had her firmly pinned to her lap with her left forearm, as her right palm rose and fell in an almost a perfect rhythm, once she got going.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  I did not want to see this; I had other plans for the afternoon.  But I could not take my eyes away.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Yes, Tammy was getting a good spanking, alright--bare butt . . . hard . . . and long.  She was crying now, as her spanking continued, and her mother showed no signs of letting up anytime soon.  She was doing her duty.  No doubt she felt her daughter had this one coming for some time and wanted to make sure the lesson was learned.  In her conservative household, no daughter of hers was going to talk back, with an attitude, without proper punishment!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Mrs. Courtney spanked one cheek, and then the other, then sometimes both, right in the middle.  As I looked out at Mrs. Courtney looking down at her daughter's bare butt that was the target of her active palm, I could only imagine what she was thinking.  No doubt her thoughts related to her church and the necessary discipline of her naughty daughter.  Mrs. Courtney lectured her daughter as she spanked:  "You're . . . "  Slap!  "not . . . "  Slap!  "going to . . . " Slap!  "talk . . . "  Slap!  "to . . . "  Slap!  "me . . . " Slap!  "that . . . "  Slap!  "way!"  Slap!    

Tammy's Spanking
I sympathized with Tammy, and I surely did not want to find myself in her present unfortunate position.  However, I also found myself nervously giggling because of my relief that I was not going through what she was right now.  I had to be careful, as I did not want to be detected by making any sound.  It's sometimes amusing to see someone else in a predicament such as she was in, whether or not she deserved this spanking.  On the one hand, I felt sorry for her, a generally good girl, in that humiliating spot, getting her bare butt slapped, yet on the other hand, she was sometimes arrogant and a tease to Jason and me and others.  Maybe she was getting her just deserts?  Maybe I was glad she was getting this correction?  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  So there I was in that dark closet, watching, giggling quietly at times, staring out at this unbelievable scene with Tammy blubbering like a baby now.  I could not have imagined it.  It seemed like an innocent, free afternoon, but that all had changed in just a few minutes.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  I still wondered where my friend Jason was.  But that would have to be found out later, as I was confined to where I was.  Mrs. Courtney's palm kept enthusiastically rising and falling upon Tammy's bare butt cheeks, and I could not think of anything else.  I was almost hypnotized; I could not look away.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  Slap! 
     Tammy still squirmed around and kicked, trying to break free, but that was not going to happen.  Her mother had everthing well in hand (in more ways than one).  Tammy's butt cheeks would not stop feeling her mother's swift palm until her mother felt that her daughter had the lesson well-learned.  Up and down came Mrs. Courtney's hand, slapping Tammy's bare cheeks.  Slap!  Slap!  The chair that Mrs. Courtney sat upon creaked from the motions.  The room was filled with the sounds of skin-on-skin contact, the creaking chair, and Tammy's sobbing.  Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  This aural presentation combined with what I saw visually, made for quite a show.  Mrs. Courtney was in full stride; there would be no let-up.  Her talented open hand went up and down, up and down, up and down  . . . each time making good contact with her daughter's bare butt skin.   
     Suddenly, everything stopped.  Her mother brought Tammy up on her feet, pulled up her panties, and smoothed out her dress.  Mrs. Courtney told her daughter how she hoped that she would do better in the future and that she loved her, hugging her and drying her eyes with a tissue.  Quickly, Mrs. Courtney stood up and they both walked out the door with Mrs. Courtney continuing her instructions to Tammy.  I was left somewhat dazed with the sudden change in activity, as I had been so caught up in it all.  I gingerly slid open the closet door.  I looked out a back window, and from there I could see Jason out in the yard.  I carefully opened his room door and looked up and down the hallway.  Hearing voices to my left, I tiptoed down the hall in the opposite direction to the kitchen and out the back door, thankfully encountering no one on the way.  I ran out to Jason, and he asked where I had been.  I did not mention what I had just witnessed in his room, but just said that I "had been waiting for him inside".  Gladly, he suggested we kick around the soccer ball outside instead of playing video games in his room, and that was just right with me!  I was still a little shook-up from what I had seen and needed to run around for a while!  Later on that night, I would have more time in the secure surroundings of home to mull over this afternoon's excitement.  No doubt, I would have plenty of memories to ponder of this after-school surprise.