Wednesday, September 7, 2011

True Story - First Time On the Bare

A recent warm night reminded me of an incident that happened several years ago after a friend's sister had received her driver's license.  She recently had been allowed to take the family car for certain school functions.  However, this was a Saturday night, and she was given permission by her parents to take the car, as long as she was home by 10:00 p.m.  She planned on picking up a couple of her girlfriends, and the three of them would then go to a local mall and then out for pizza.  Before she left, she once again was emphatically told the latest return time, and she readily agreed to be back at the appointed time.  She was a good driver, but they didn't want her out beyond the appointed time.   

I happened to be staying overnight with that friend that night, around the block, and we were doing some jamming on the guitars in the basement that evening.  I also brought my new camera along, since we wanted to get some photos of each of us with our guitars for our Facebook pages.  Eventually we got tired and went upstairs where his mom served us some milk and oatmeal cookies as we talked about music and guitars.  As it was around 9:55 p.m., we soon got ready for bed.  Once I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas, I got into my sleeping bag that I had brought with me.  I even placed my new camera with me in the sleeping bag so as not to forget it.  My friend showed me where to sleep in the den, just down the hallway from his room.  Shortly, all the lights were off, except for a dim hall night light.  I don't like closed spaces, so I left the door wide open and was soon asleep, knowing that I didn't have to get up early the next day, as there would be no school.

The next thing I knew, I was somewhat aware of movement in the hallway just outside my doorway, but it passed, and I drifted back into sleep.  However, I soon awoke again and heard low-toned talking from a room just across the hall, slightly to the left.  This room's door was closed when I hit the sack earlier, but now it was half open.  I knew my friend's parents' room was down beyond where my friend's room was located, to the right, so this was not their room.  The talk I heard was low and of a serious tone.  Not being able to get back to sleep and curious, I decided to unzip my sleeping bag and investigate.  I got up on my knees and gingerly crawled over and then up on a chair with its back to my room's open door.  I carefully looked over the back of the chair towards the room opposite mine with its now half-open door with some light coming from it.  There, I was surprised to see my friend's sister being scolded by her father.  Evidentally, she had come in after her parents' curfew hour of 10:00 p.m., and her dad was sitting on her bed, waiting for her in the dark.  Once she turned on the light, there he was.  Her parents were loving, but strictly enforced rules for the well-being of their children.  As I crouched behind the back of the chair, I sensed that the talk was over, everything seemed to quiet down.

Talking Is Over.  You Broke
the Rules!
Then suddenly, her dad grabbed her, pulled down her jeans and panties, and laid her over his lap!  The talking was over!  I really had no idea what was coming next, but as the scene played out, it appeared that she was now in for a good spanking!  I stared in disbelief.  I had never seen a female spanked on the bare butt before, and now I had a ringside seat!  Without any further hesitation, I watched in the darkness as her dad's hand rose up and came down on her naked butt cheeks with a slap! . . . and then another slap! . . . and a slap! . . . slap! . . . slap! . . . slap!  He took his time, spanking one cheek and then the other, his hand rising and falling in a measured cadence.  At first, she kicked her legs around, trying to get back on her feet, but he held her down tightly to his lap.  There was no escape, so she settled down somewhat, yet I could see her butt cheek and thigh muscles tense and relax, reacting to each slap.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . .  

She was a couple of years older than I was.  Whenever I was over at my friend's house, I would sometimes see her there, coming and going, however we never had much to say to each other except to say "hi".  I was rather shy around the gals at the time, so I did not approach her in any way.  Now, here I was, secretly witnessing this spanking on her bare bottom--something that I had never dreamed of before.  I occasionally giggled to myself at what I was viewing, as there was something that tickled me about seeing someone else getting spanked in this fashion, especially this gal, a little older than me who was a little arrogant and had broken the house rules  But I had to be careful, since I did not want to risk being discovered.  At the same time, I noticed an intense erection rising up through the opening in the front of my pajamas; I was definitely getting turned on by what I was seeing.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . .  Overall, she was very attractive and had started to fill out in her breast and hip areas, yet had a narrow waist.  I could not help but notice her ample thighs and full butt cheeks.  I had started to notice various gals at school, especially those with nice well-developed asses.  Yes, she certainly had a prize-winning butt there.  My right hand went down and felt my balls and then my hard shaft that was jutting out at an upward angle, as if to size up how excited I was.  My eyes could not turn away from her round "bubble butt" cheeks and and the long corrective slapping they were receiving.  The spanking was long, her butt cheeks glowed pink, and the slaps were stinging, yet her dad was not slapping overly hard.  He knew just how long and hard to spank her to help correct her behavior.  I was thankful that I was here, witnessing this event.



It was then that I noticed that I still had my camera strapped on.  I couldn't take my eyes off the scene before me, but yet an idea sprang into my mind.  I had to try to take at least a short video of this babe's bare-butt spanking!  I removed the camera from its case, fumbled in the dark, squinting at the camera controls, trying to remember how the thing had to be set for movies.  I also had to make sure the flash was off so as not to cause any attention to be turned to my direction.  Somehow I got the camera ready to go.  While everything was otherwise dark, there was plenty of light within her room where the action was.  I looked through the viewfinder, pressed the button, and held the camera as steady as I could as the spanking went on.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . .  As I remembered from the instruction booklet, the video recording could go for seven minutes.  Soon it indicated in the viewfinder that the recording had stopped.  I carefully put my camera back in its case.  When I looked up again, her dad was administering several final slaps, and then it was over.  He stood her up, and began saying a few final words to her.  Sensing that he was about to leave, I quickly sneaked back to my sleeping bag and got in.  I heard her dad leave her room and walk back down the hallway, as her door fully shut.  My mind was in a dizzy state after what I had just seen that night, as I drifted off to sleep.  It was almost as if it were all a dream.

The next morning, I had breakfast along with my friend's family, with everyone there saying nothing about last night's drama.  I noticed when I said hi to my friend's sister she gave me a funny look, but that was not unusual.  She probably thought of me as a dork or something.  Before my friend started getting ready for 9:30 church, I said good-bye. picked up my backpack. camera, and sleeping bag, then headed for home.  I could hardly wait to see how my late-night video had come out.  I waved to my folks working outside in the yard and went up to my room.  I plugged my camera into my computer and nervously waited as it downloaded my video.  I ran it through and saw that it was of better quality than I had expected!  While I didn't get the whole spanking episode last night, I got a good seven-minute chunk of it that clearly showed my friend's sister's cheeky butt getting a good slapping.  A couple of times, she turned around as far as she could and tried to stop the proceedings, all in vain, but by doing that, I got her face on my video, proving her identity for all to see.  That's when it hit me:  who would I show this to?  Or was it just for my eyes?  Could I show it to my friend? 

I ran the video through several times.  Once again I was got excited watching it, so I lowered my jeans and shorts to let my hard-on be unconfined by my clothing.  As I thought, I looked down at my stiff cock and then back to the video.  Oh, yes, it was a good one!  But I still did not know who I would dare show it to, as I considered my various chums from school, wondering if I could get into trouble somehow.  Then a bold idea came into my mind.  Would shy me dare to do such a thing?  Over the next the few days, I ran my idea through my brains, off and on, especially just before sleep.  Finally, I decided to go through with it . . .



Sometimes, I encountered my friend's sister walking home from school.  Being shy, I walked on the opposite side of the street when I would see her.  Sure, I always admired her from afar as she walked down the sidewalk moving her big buns inside those tight jeans, but she was always too intimidating for me to approach.  After deciding to go through with my plan, I walked up beside her within a few days of mentally practicing.  Taking a deep breath, I said hi.  She said, "Oh, hi" back.  I tried to make small talk as we walked, but I could see that she didn't want to be bothered with me.  Finally, I said that I was over to her house the other night, staying with my friend, her brother.  I said that I saw something that involved her that night.  We went along for a few steps, and she suddenly stopped and stared at me, after what I had said sunk in.  At the time, she was a little taller than me, and her full breasts were outlined my her top.  "What do you mean you saw something that involved me the other night!?", she questioned with some exasperation in her voice.  We had walked near an ice cream stand.  I suggested we have a couple of cones and sit at the picnic table nearby.  Of course, she would have never agreed to this otherwise, but her curiosity was rising.  With her and I licking the cones, I took another deep breath and quietly briefly explained what I had seen that night.  As we finished the ice cream, she blushed and started to get up in a huff, without saying another word.  Before she could get away, I said that there's one more thing.  She slowly sat down again with a quizzical look on her face.  It was then that I said that I had a video of the situation that night.  Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as if to say something, but nothing came out.  It was then that I took out a portable DVD player from my backpack.  I said, "Watch this".  I had made a DVD copy of my video, and she sat stunned as she watched briefly before burying her face in her arms onto the table and started to cry softly.  I slid up to her and put my arm around her.  I said that I could show this video to all my chums at school or even put it on the Internet, but there was a way out so that no one else would see it.  She raised up, and said, "How much money do you want for it?"  I said that there was no need for any money to change hands.  I leaned over and whispered in her ear.  She sat up straight and almost shrieked, "What?!"  I quickly looked around to see whose attention we had gained, but luckily no one was looking our way.  I got up and she followed, and as we walked, I suggested that we meet at the park across the street from the school the next day.  She reluctantly agreed, as I reminded her of all the people to whom I could show the video.



The next day, I waited at our agreed upon spot in the park.  It was past time that I expected my friend's sister, and I was getting to wonder if she'd show.  Then I saw her walking towards me.  I told her to follow me.  We headed over to a secluded area of the park.  On the way, I couldn't help but notice her sexy figure outlined by her tight jeans that her loose top could not hide.  We got to a spot that I had in mind where I sometimes played as a kid, as it was like a secret room clearing among the trees.  I sat down on a log and motioned for her to sit down before me on the leaf-covered ground.  She stood there and shook her head, saying "No, I don't want to do this".  I said, "That's okay, but I'll just show my spanking video around to a bunch of the school kids".  She let out a deep breath and sat down before me, as I unbuckled my belt and lowered my jeans and shorts, then sat back down on the log.  My cock was starting to rise from seeing her and from anticipation.  She stared at it with a worrisome looke on her face.  I told her to go ahead and take it in her hand.  She tentatively put her fingers around it, and right away my cock started to get hard.  I told her to stroke it.  She pulled my foreskin down and ran her cute fingers loosely up and down my shaft.  It was getting quite hard by now. 


She Jerked Me In Rhythm
I asked her, "Did you bring it?"  She nodded yes, and unzipped her backpack, reached in, and brought out a small bottle of baby oil.  She had a baby sister at home, so she access to the lotion.  She opened the bottle and dripped several drops onto the head of my cock, as it bobbed in the air.  She closed the top and set it back into her backpack.  Then she began sliding her right hand up and down my shaft.  I suggested that she cradle my balls in her left hand, and she complied.  Up and down I watched her hand slide--all the way up, almost off the tip, and then all the way down to the base. Up and down she went.  It felt so good!  And to think that I could not approach this gal before the other day.  It's funny how things sometimes work out.  Now, here she was jacking my cock off in rhythmic motion.  I watched intently how her hands were giving me so much pleasure, and I became almost mesmerized by the stimulating motions.  I briefly looked up and was surprised to see her still staring at my cock, but with a dreamy look upon her face.  She was doing a good job with the rhythmic cadence of her hand, and once in a while she would surprise me by varying the pace or even stopping altogether and squeezing my shaft.  This unexpected action made my cock even more hard, as the tip oozed precum, as we sat in the cool shade of the trees.  From her loose grip at the beginning, she now pumped my cock with a much tighter grip.  I didn't say anything to break the mood, as I could sense that she was lost in her own thoughts.  I could see her eyes look my genitals over from the balls and base to the tip, while I wondered if I would have to offer more suggestions, but once she got started, she seemed to rise to the occasion and her instincts took over.  However, I couldn't imagine that I was the first one that she had ever jacked off.  But I could not think of much else at the time.  My mind and all my senses were directed at the pleasure of her pumping hand.  She slid her hand up and down slowly and then faster briefly, but then went back to her slower pace.  She seemed to like that tempo most of all, as did I.  Her left hand fondling my balls added a pleasant sensation that only made my shaft harder, and she occasionally slipped her right thumb over the top of my cock as it slid up and then slipped it off, still grasping with her other fingers, adding even more intensity.  I lost all track of time.  Finally, I could feel my balls tighten in her one palm and my shaft get harder in her other gripping hand.  My hips jerked uncontrollably, as I could feel my sperm rising in my cock.  Suddenly, my cock could hold out no longer.  We both watched my sperm shoot out my cock's pee hole, as I groaned with each spurt.  Grinning, she knew to keep jacking until my cock was all through ejaculating everything.  She then produced a small hand towel and wiped my shaft clean first and then her hands.  Then she wiped her hands off further with a moist towelette.  I sat there for a few minutes regaining my compsure, and then I stood up, pulled up my shorts and jeans, and then I offered her my hand and helped pull her up.  I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek, saying, "Thanks".  She had a satisfied smile on her face, which I did not expect.  We walked out of the area, and then the park and headed for our homes.  Before I turned off to go down my street, I said that I hoped to see her again.  She just said, "See you around".  But that wasn't the last time that I saw my friend's sister on a one-to-one basis.  Plus, I still had my special video to watch at home.