Wednesday, January 16, 2013

True Story - Auntie Babysits

     It's intriguing, as a person gets older, how one sometimes thinks of certain incidents that happened earlier in one's life, that still cause one to pause and remember.  One such incident for me was the time several years ago that I was looked after one afternoon by my aunt (my mother's sister).  Growing up, my folks almost never left me with a babysitter, as they usually took me with them wherever they went.  My aunt was very nice and quite fond of me.  She gave me haircuts in my early years.  I do remember visiting her with my mother different times.  She lived a few blocks away, so we would walk over there once in a while.  One time, I vividly remember my aunt mentioned giving her daughter a spanking, in general conversation.  I remember how she seemed to look directly at me as she related this, for some reason, as if to make an impression on me or see my reaction. You see, I was never spanked by my parents.  I don't know if this was because I was always such a good boy, or if my parents just did not believe in spanking.  But somehow I knew what a spanking was--at least enough to feel uncomfortable when it was mentioned.  It was certainly something that I did not want to know much about, as the way it was mentioned made it sound quite unpleasant, although I was a little curious about it.
     So, there I was with my aunt who had come over to our house to watch me while my parents went to some event on that Saturday afternoon.  I do not recall the event that they had to go to.  We said goodbye to my parents and then got started on some fun activities.  My aunt and I played checkers for a little while, then I got to coloring in a coloring book and then playing with some plastic construction blocks on the kitchen table.  My aunt had gone into the living room and was reading a newspaper.  For some reason, after a while, I went over to the stove and turned on a front burner.  Usually, I never bothered with the stove, but I guess I just wanted to see the flame and how it was controlled by the dial.  All of a sudden, there was my aunt at the doorway to the kitchen with a look of shock on her face.  "Allan", she shouted, "what are you doing?!  Get away from that stove!  Do you want to cause a fire?!"  I quickly turned off the flame, went back to the kitchen table, and sat down.  In a calmer tone, she said, "Please don't play with the stove.  That can be dangerous."  I said, "Okay, auntie."  She went back to the living room, and I continued my building-block activities on the table.
     After a while, I got up and went into the living room.  There, I found my aunt dozing off in the chair.  I quietly went back into the kitchen.  But before sitting down, I turned on the stove to see the pretty flame just for a second.  Unfortunately, there was my aunt in the doorway just as I turned on the stove.  "Allan!"  Surprised, I immediately turned off the stove and faced my aunt.  "Didn't I tell you not to monkey with that stove?!", she continued.  "Yes, but I just . . . ", I began.  But she would hear no excuses.  "You disobeyed me!  Now I need to discipline you just as I do my own daughter.  I need to spank you!"  "But my parents don't spank me", I stated, "and they would not like it if you spanked me", I said with an air of confidence.  "Your parents put me in charge while they are away, and you need correction the one way that I know works in my own household.  You need to be taught to obey me", she said emphatically.  "But I don't think that . . . ", I began. Then all of a sudden her actions made me forget what I was going to say.  She pulled out a kitchen chair from the table and turned it around.  She grabbed me by the waist with one of her hands on each side, sat down, and pulled me over to her.  She then quickly pulled down my jeans, then my underpants to around my ankles, and pushed me down over her lap.  Immediately, I tried to get back up, but her strong left arm across my lower back pinned me down.  The shock of how fast things were moving along was disorienting.  Lying across her lap felt awkward and vulnerable, and I could feel air on my exposed lower half.  I did not have time to contemplate long.  Slap!  "Ouch!"  I felt my aunt's adult open hand come in contact with my butt cheeks.  The anticipation and then the feeling of that first skin on skin contact knocked the wind out of me.  That first slap stung, and I knew she wasn't fooling around.  "Allan, you disobeyed me!  I don't want to do this, but I must give you a good lesson here!"  Slap!  Now I would know very well what a spanking was all about.  Slap!  What started out as a pleasant afternoon was turning into something else entirely.  Slap!  Instinctively, I squirmed around, trying to get away from her rising and falling hand that was slapping my butt, but her left arm and my clothes bunched up at my ankles limited my movements  Slap!  Each slap stung, and my eyes began to mist.  Slap!  She was making her point.  Slap!  "Allan"  Slap!  "This hurts me to do this."  Slap!  "But it has to be done!"  Slap!  "I know that this is new to you."  Slap!  "But this works and will help change your behavior."  Slap!  I tensed my butt with each slap.  SlapSlapSlapSlapSlap!  I was trying to hold back my tears, but the stings were too much for me.   
Slap!  Her palm was coming down on one cheek, then the other, and then in the middle.  She had a rhythm--not too fast and not too slow.  Slap!  SlapSlap!  I knew she was fond of me, but somehow I had awakened a deep-seated need to properly correct a young man's behavior in the best way she knew how.  Slap!  She had changed into a determined personality that I had not seen before.  Slap!  Now I was blubbering and sniffing like a baby as the spanking continued.  Slap!  I wiggled around, but her big palm always found my butt cheeks.  She brought her hand down at a low angle to strike into the area of most flesh.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . .  I assumed that a spanking involved a few swats and then it would be over.  Not so!  My aunt was not about to do this in a hurry and be done with it.  She needed to issue the necessary amount of slaps to make an impression on me .  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Finally, my aunt stopped and my humiliating spanking was over.  She brought me upright and warned me to obey her in the future or I would get another spanking.  I dried my eyes with the tissue she handed me and nodded my head in agreement in answer to her warning.  I wanted to pull up my underpants and jeans and go lay down on my bed with a good comic to get my mind of this episode.  However, my aunt wasn't quite done.  "Allan, go into the living room, please".  I waddled into the living room, with my clothes still down, not wanting to do anything that would upset my aunt.  She came in after briefly going into the bathroom first to get something off a shelf.  "Bend over the couch seat and I'll apply some cream to make your bottom feel better."  I bent over the couch with my knees on the floor and my back facing her.  She sat down on a low stool behind me and began applying some cold cream to my red cheeks, with one hand for each cheek.  After my spanking, I really did not want to be here with my privates further exposed to my aunt, but it felt good as she rubbed it in, soothing the stings.  She vigorously massaged my cheeks with the lotion for several minutes.  After this went on for a while, she stopped, and I was getting ready to get up, but I felt something different.  I felt one of her fingers slide down the area between my cheeks and rest momentarily on my butthole.  I was puzzled at this and wondered what she was doing.  I heard my aunt say in a low voice, seemingly to herself, "Oh, I like a young man's butt, especially if it's husky like this one!"  I then felt increased pressure there, and suddenly her fingertip slid into my anal opening.  I gasped in surprise.  I wasn't expecting that!  I could understand the cream massaged on my cheeks, as it made them feel much better after my long spanking, but I didn't know what this different sort of attention was all about.  I felt her single finger slowly slide in deeper--past the first knuckle, then on past the second.  My butthole instinctively reacted and tightened around her finger.  She kept her finger all the way in for several minutes, and I could feel slight movement within.  Nothing was said.  I did not want to say anything, especially in that vulnerable position, as I had a certain amount of embarrassment at being so exposed, but more importantly, I did not want to upset her and go through another spanking!  She slowly began pulling her finger out, but with just the tip inside, she once again slid it back into my butthole.  The cream gave her finger good lubrication as she slipped it slowly in and out of my butthole.  It was a different sensation.  I could feel it going in and out, as her knuckles passed my flesh and gave a feeling of motion.  On one hand, I felt humiliated and violated, but on the other hand, her finger motions were stimulating, yet relaxing.  Her finger felt thick as it methodically plunged away, and my butthole seemed to enjoy this continuing attention unlike any it had received before. I could hear my aunt humming a little tune quietly behind me as she entertained herself with my spread butt cheeks and butthole.  As her finger pulled nearly out each time, I was surprised that I eventually found myself hoping that she would push her finger back in.  Yes, much to my surprise, it felt good, indeed!  In fact, after this activity had gone on for a while, I noticed that I had even spread my knees more and protruded my butt more towards my aunt than I had when she first started massaging me.  It seemed that I wanted to feel the full length thrust of her warm finger and feel it touch as much of those sensitive areas that it could.  As her stroking continued, my inner flesh looked forward to her rhythmic finger stimulation that it offered.  I could imagine my aunt staring down at my spread butt cheeks, intently watching her lubed finger slide in and out, as my butthole contorted to accommodate her probing finger.  I did wonder what fascination my butthole had for my aunt who was many years older than me.  I felt being taken advantage of, but I could not understand what effect this butthole "play" had on my aunt nor what benefits she was receiving.    Her stroking went on for quite some time . . . at least an hour.  Finally, she pulled her finger all the way out and wiped it on a tissue.  "Okay, Allan, stand up and pull your clothes up.  You're free to go."  With that being said, I quickly did as she ordered and took off to my room.  My folks were then home within a half-hour.  My aunt and I greeted them as if nothing unusual happened while they were gone.  To this day, nothing was ever said about what went on that afternoon.  I'm sure my aunt had her reasons for secrecy and I had mine.