Friday, June 28, 2013

True Story - Midnight Surprise

Several years ago, I remember being awakened shortly after midnight by someone in my room turning on the overhead reading light.  I was groggy as I rolled over and squinted to see who it was.  As she pulled down the blanket, I recognized her as my older sister's friend, but did not know her name.  She had come to our house earlier in the evening and had left with my sister, since they were going to a dance class.  I had gone to bed early, tired after working at my summer job on the railroad.  The two had not returned by the time I had gone to bed, but that was of no concern of mine.  During my sleep, they must have returned, but why was she here in my room and where was my sister?  I was still too tired to think about such things and just wanted to have the light turned off and go back to sleep.  However, it was not to be.  I briefly felt her right hand slide smoothly along my arms, then chest, stomach, and then lingering along my upper thighs.  Next, I felt her fingers gently stroking my balls, as I felt my shaft getting hard.  I was too surprised to protest and could only look on to the scene unfolding before me.  Protesting might have brought others wondering what was going on.  Nothing was said.  She did not look me in the eye, as she stared down wherever her hand was placed.  I felt her fingers slide up to my cock and give it a squeeze.  It was quite hard now.  Slowly, she slid her grip up until it was stopped by the flared part of my organ and then back down to my balls.  She took her hand away momentarily and spit into it before returning it to my cock.  When she began sliding her hand up and down once again, I could feel its slippery path.  I smelled her perfume and looked at her from time to time, but her vision only was given to the activity of her hand.  I also was intently watching the activity before me.  She had started out gently stroking up and down, but in time, her gripping fingers became more intense as they pumped down and then up--just hitting the underside of my cock head.  I stared in disbelief.  I had been sleeping and now here I was watching this attractive stranger intensely jack my hard shaft in a strict slow cadence.  She could really keep the beat!  Up and down--up and down--up and down--up and down . . .  She would never bring her hand up over my glans.  She slid up my shaft with her hand until the wide part of my cock head would stop her motion, bumping the underside of the ridge on the upstroke, and then back down.  I lay there helplessly watching.  Still nothing was said.  All I could hear was my own heavy breathing and the sound of her hand slipping up and down my hard cock.  I wanted it to go on forever; it felt so good.  On the other hand, I was afraid someone else would hear something and come in to investigate.  I had no idea of the time.  When she first woke me by her presence, I noticed that it was just after midnight by my bedside clock.  But time did not interest me now.  I was mesmerized by her ongoing stroking of my cock.  It was so hard, and little drips of pre-cum oozed from the tip.  Each upward stroke eventually increased in intensity as her hand banged against the underside of my glans.  Every once in a while, she would stop and give my shaft a tight squeeze, as if testing its hardness.  She had a funny grin on her face after a while.  She seemed keenly interested in what she was doing.  I did not think she noticed me earlier in the evening before she and my sister went out.  Now, here she was milking my cock enthusiastically.  I was in a state of bliss just watching her hand motion, seeing my cock so hard, and sensing so much pleasure in my shaft.  In my mind, I wanted her to slide her fist up and over my glans to the tip, but she had her own style and always bumped the underside.  Up and down--up and down--up and down--up and down . . .  It felt so good and wanted it to go on and on, but also I wanted to feel release from her sliding fingers.  Suddenly, I could feel my shaft getting even harder.  My balls tightened.  My hips and thighs tensed.  She relentlessly kept pumping with no letup.  My hard cock suddenly shot out warm cum up onto my chest and over her hand as she kept stroking.  My cum spurted wildly.  Wow!  Ooh, what a feeling!  She continued jacking me for several more strokes.  Finally, she stopped jerking and pulled her hand away.  She wiped her hand on her handkerchief, stood up, turned off the light, opened the door, and walked out.  Settling down with thoughts of what just happened, I drifted off to sleep.  To this day, I have told no one else about what happened that night.  Evidently, my sister never knew what happened.  I do not know her reasons for coming into my room that night, other than it was a day after my 18th birthday.  I do know that I still have some pleasant memories!