Thursday, November 29, 2012

True Story - Grandma, the Deacon's Wife, and Me

     Looking back, I had pleasant teen years, growing up in a loving family.  However, there were rare occasions that still cause me to wince at the uncomfortable memories of those days gone by.  One such time, as I remember it, was when my folks were out of town for the weekend, and my Grandma came over to our house to stay, make meals, and keep an eye on my sister and me.  Seeing my loving Grandma was always welcome.  She always brought a bag of chocolate stars with her for our snack times.  Everything went pretty well over the weekend until Sunday afternoon after I had been out riding my bike around with a friend and came home.  The Deacon's wife, Ms. Ellen, from my Grandma's church came over around 3:00p.m.  However, at the time I did not know she was coming.  No doubt, my Grandma had mentioned it earlier in the day, but I forgot about it unitl I was drying off in the bathroom from my shower and heard voices in the living room.  It would be no problem.  I would towel off, and then quietly go to my room, get into my clothes, and go on about my business.  My folks would be home later in the evening.  Unfortunately, things did not work out that way.  As I was drying off, through the door I overheard Ms. Ellen matter-of-factly say to my Grandma in a stern voice, "Well, he needs a good spanking."  This s-word set off alarm bells in my head, but I quickly pulled on my t-shirt, wrapped the towel around my waist, opened the bathroom door, and tip-toed towards my room as planned where the rest of my clothes were laying.  I didn't get very far when I heard my Grandma call out, "Allan!  Please come here!  Now!"  I didn't like the tone of her voice as it didn't sound as pleasant as her normal tone.
     Gingerly I entered the living room and said hello to Ms. Ellen, the Deacon's wife, who looked very prim wearing a long dress, and I stood before my Grandma with my hands together in front of me.  They were sitting fairly close together in separate chairs, and there was an open Bible between them on a table.  Evidentally, they had been going over a Bible lesson, and somehow I had been in the wrong place at the right time and ended up being involved in their discussion.  My usually gentle Grandma, who was wearing her glasses and had her hair tied back in a bun, expressed a certain determination in her voice as she spoke.  "Allan, have you heard about the phrase, spare the rod and spoil the child?"  I shook my head from side to side, even though I had heard the phrase before.  "Well, Ms Ellen and I have been going over this Bible lesson, and I have brought up your recent behavior, and now you need to be taught this lesson too," she went on.  "Bu Bu But, what have I done?" I stammered.  "You sometimes are ten minutes late for dinner when I call you", said Grandma emphatically.  I stared back and forth at Grandma and then at Ms. Ellen in disbelief as they both stared back at me with that determined look on both their faces.  I was eager to go off to my room, get dressed, and have fun, but it was obvious that this lesson was of great importance to them both.
     Suddenly, my Grandma stood up, grabbed my towel where I had it tied, pulled it completely off me, and tossed it several feet away with authority.  There I stood with my t-shirt over my upper body, and buck naked from the waist down, before these two women.  I then watched in disbelief as my Grandma opened a small drawer in the table and pulled out a foot-long ruler.  I feared she was going to spank me with it, but no, thankfully that was not to be.  Instead, she said, "Now, before I spank your bare bottom, there's something I want to check!"  With that, she proceeded to measure the length of my organ which was fairly stiff from being exposed in the manner it was.  Ms. Ellen looked on with keen interest.  Why were these two women interested in the length of my cock?, I wondered.
Getting her measurement, all that Grandma said was, "Hmmmm".  She did not say how long it was, but it was humiliating to be measured in this way, especially before the Deacon's wife.  She put the ruler back into the drawer and slowly closed it with a thoughtful look on her face.  Suddenly, she sat back down and pulled me down over her lap at the same time in a fluid motion that took my breath away!  It surprised me to see this short, elderly woman move so fast, and then to find myself in this new position!  "Now, Allan I don't want to do this, but you must be taught the virtues of being punctual!", was the next thing I heard Grandma say.  I felt her strong left forearm against my lower back, holding me tight.  There was a short period of silence, filled with my anticipation of what would come next.  In my position, I could only imagine both women looking me over from head to toe, as I lay there, half-naked over Grandma's lap.  Maybe Ms. Ellen would turn away, or maybe leave the room, or even go home, to give me some degree of privacy, as my Grandma carried out her discipline.  No, she did not move.  Suddenly, I was jarred from my thoughts!  The flat of Grandma's hand met the skin of my exposed butt cheeks, and I gasped as the wind rushed out of my lungs.  My spanking had begun . . .   I did not have to wait long for the second slap . . . and then the third . . . and then the fourth . . . and so on, as her palm came down with a steady beat.  I had been here before through the years, but I had assumed that those days were well behind me.  I had thought that I was too old for spankings, but Grandma had other ideas.  Or was this the Deacon's wife's idea?  Or were they both inspired to instigate this activity with a handy ready "victim"?  As they did their Bible lesson, they were in agreement that this spanking was worthwhile and even necessary.  They no doubt thought that this was the best way to change a young man's behavior.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  My butt cheeks were feeling Grandma's determination and sense of duty, as I squirmed around on her lap (as if I could get away from her strong left arm holding me down).  At
each slap, I involuntarily tensed my glute muscles in reaction.  I noticed that Ms. Ellen had moved her chair around so that she was now facing my Grandma, but at an angle, with my butt in her full view.  This gave her a clear view of all the action.  I suppose she also saw my stiffening cock hanging between Grandma's knees as I continued to squirm around, trying to get away from the next slap that I knew was coming.   It was almost inaudible to me, but after a while, I heard the Deacon's wife say tersely, "Harder", in a low voice for my Grandma's benefit.  Then, I felt Grandma's slaps coming with a renewed vigor.  As a teen, I had been developing physically, and my butt cheeks were full and muscular from gym and after-school soccer.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Grandma had a good-sized target, no doubt.  My eyes misted from the stinging slaps.  I did not count how many times my Grandma's hand rose and fell.  It went on for quite a while--that I knew.  In fact, it went on longer than I remembered from times before.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  She kept a rhythm going, as if keeping musical time, and her slaps were similar to fluffing pillows, one cheek, then the other.  I felt the stings of skin slapping skin as I wiggled around, trying to escape, but could not.  Grandma was really putting on a show for Ms. Ellen, I thought.  Was she motivated to show the Deacon's wife her ability to hand out discipline when needed?  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Yes, this was classic spanking, alright, and the Deacon's wife was seeing it all:  my nude lower half, my full butt cheeks writhing around, my cock and balls, and probably glimpses of my asshole.  How embarrassing!  Suddenly, it ended. Grandma brought me upright and I stood obediently between the two women. During my spanking, I felt my cock stiffening further from all the squirming around I did over Grandma's silk dress, and sure enough, there it was protruding upwards at an angle, all thick and hard.  I didn't even try to hide it, since my hands could not cover it all properly.  I knew that this was all part of their intent to completely embarrass me as part of my correction.  "I hope that this little lesson will help you improve you behavior", said Grandma.  As she said that, she looked me in the eye.  But then her gaze slowly went down to my stiff organ, as I followed her eyes.  A little smile came over her lips that had been showing serious determination just a few minutes ago.  I kept standing there, not wanting to further upset Grandma by leaving too soon without permission.  I looked over at the Deacon's wife, and her eyes too were staring at my shaft, and she also had a little smile on her lips.  As I stood between them, with my sides towards them, I was in such a position that they could look each other in the eyes or focus on my stiff cock without changing their positions.  At one point, I thought that I detected both of them slightly nodding, as if in agreement about something unspoken.  I was completely embarrassed at receiving a spanking with Ms. Ellen present and now having to stand there with a hard-on before the two women, just inches away.  Hoping to be dismissed from this situation, I meekly said, "Yes, Grandma.  I will improve my behavior."  Grandma then said, "Well, I hope so.  If not, you will have to be taught further lessons, young man."  I said, "Yes, Grandma."  At that point, I hoped to be let go.  But the two ladies just kept staring at my cock that just would not go down and that was slightly bobbing with each heartbeat.  It even had a little moisture at the tip.  Finally, after a long period of silence, my Grandma closed her eyes and shook her head, as if waking up from a trance, and said, "You may go now."     
I did not hesitate.  I quickly skipped over to where my towel lay, picked it up, and put it around my lover half.  I headed into my room and dove under the covers of my bed.  It would be a while before I was ready to get up, get dressed, and leave my room.  I could hear them talking from the living room.  Were they talking about me, I wondered?  Being young with several interests, hobbies, friends, and school, I tried to put this episode behind me.  Grandma never mentioned it later, nor did I, and I tried to put it in the back of my mind.  Also, in the following weeks, I came across Ms. Ellen a couple of times at the local dollar store, and she just said hello with a funny look on her face and moved on.  But every once in a while, mostly late at night, I flash back to that day when I was spanked on the bare butt at age 18 by Grandma, right in front of the Deacon's wife.