Friday, December 10, 2010

True Story - Visiting Grandma

For a break, I'm going to digress a little bit and relate a true story about me . . .

For several years, my folks used to take me up to a small town in northern Michigan where I would stay with my widowed Grandmother for about three weeks in the summer, after my school let out.  I used to watch trains, play around with a few other guys there, and help my Grandma around her house as needed.  My Grandma was "old school" strict, as far as being on time, minding one's manners, being polite, and showing respect towards one's elders, but it was a loving environment, and I usually never had a problem with her rules.  She was healthy, spunky, and strong-willed after a life on the farm before she moved into town. 

One summer, a few years ago after I had graduated from high school at the age of eighteen, I made the trip up north as usual.  Grandma put me to work helping her in the garden, among other chores, but I also had time for my summer friends.  On the Wednesday following my weekend arrival, Grandma had about seven members of her local garden club over to her house.  The members were probably in their thirties to early sixties in age.  They were to discuss a new gardening book, review gardening methods, and have some refreshments.  A couple of other young teens and I were out having fun during the morning--riding bicycles, going to the 7-11 for some cold pop, throwing the Frisbie, and just hanging out, discussing girls.  In typical fashion, we were busy running around and having fun, and I suddenly felt the intense urge to use the bathroom.  I told the guys, "I'll be right back", and ran into the house, cutting through Grandma's group meeting and slamming the bathroom door behind me.  With my business quickly done, I dashed towards the door.  The sun was out, and there was more playtime to be had!  Almost to the door, I heard a voice behind me.  "Allan! . . . Allan, come here please!", said my Grandma sternly.  I stopped short in my tracks and turned and walked slowly through the assembled ladies to where Grandma was sitting.  She had been reading passages from the gardening book, and the other gals were sitting in various chairs arranged in a half-circle to her front.  I went over and stood before her.  "Now, Allan, do you know why I called you back?", she asked.  With my mind on play, I hesitated, and before I could answer, she sternly said, "You broke Grandma's rules of conduct.  You ran through here disrupting my meeting and slammed the bathroom door.  Now, you know that is not polite.  You need to show courtesy to my guests."  I answered, "I'm sorry, Grandma", assuming that she was through with her lecture and that she would not want to hold up her meeting any longer.

However, as I turned to walk away, Grandma caught me by my left arm, and before I knew what was happening, in a quick motion, she had pulled me down across her lap!  Now what?!  "Allan, I'm going to have to have to teach you a lesson", she stated, holding me with her left arm across my back.  I did not have to wait long to understand what that lesson entailed.  Slap!  Grandma's right hand palm came down on my bottom!  "No, Grandma, you don't need to do this!", I bellowed, still surprised at this turn of events that I could not have forseen.  "Oh, yes I do!", she said.  Slap!  Her palm came down again against my jeans as I still tried to roll away.  Her grip was tight, and I could not get up, even as I felt her quickly switch arms--now her right one held me, while her left hand reached under me and fumbled with my jeans front button and zipper, unzipping my jeans!  Then with a quick motion, she switched arms again, with her left arm again going over my lower back, and grabbed my jeans waistband and pulled them down with her right hand!  She knew what she was doing!   Now, this was embarrassing.  Surprised at where I found myself from the start, I thought that all of this would be over fairly quickly with a few swats to my jeans, and then it would be off to play.  I never thought that I would be spanked on my underwear.  Yet, even as I contemplated this latest turn of events, my Grandma had other plans.  Suddenly, she placed her thumb in the stretch waistband of my underwear, and slipped them down to where my jeans were!  As I felt coolness on my exposed butt, I gasped, "No Grandma!  Not that!"  "Oh yes, Allan, oh yes", she answered.  It was at that point, that I remembered the club meeting, because I heard a few "Oooh" exclamations coming from the ladies when my butt was fully exposed.  I had gone from embarrassed to humiliated, all within a few minutes, as many eyes were upon my bare flesh now.  My upper body was flat on Grandma's lap, while my legs dangled down towards the floor, allowing my butt cheeks to become a studied target.  And then she began . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  I could sense her raising her palm in the air and then bringing it down methodically, Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!, in a slow cadence.  She was in no hurry.  Grandma was on stage with an audience, and she was really putting on quite a show.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  Each rousing spank caused me to move slightly forward and then backward upon Grandma's slippery cotton dress, and I could feel my genitals sliding along the fabric as well, stimulating me into an erection.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!

By this time, I could feel the stings, as she set my butt cheeks aglow, and my eyes watered.  She would spank one cheek and then the other one, and I would react by tensing the one and then the other.  I would straighten my legs, then jerk them around.  She had quite a style, alright.  At times, she would come in low and spank my butt as if fluffing a pillow.  She was what is called a "senior cititzen", but I could feel her strong hand against my butt skin.  Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap! . . . Slap!  She could spank with authority.  I twisted, but could not get loose.  I hollered to no avail.  Meanwhile, the gals were getting quite an eye full, as my position allowed them full sight of my butt cheeks and my Grandma's rising and falling right hand palm doing its duty.  I could hear murmuring amoung the ladies as they made comments among themselves about what they were seeing:  "He has a cute butt"; "My, but it's getting pink"; "She's got him tightly held"; "Look at him kick"; "I bet that stings"; and so on.  They seemed to enjoy the entertainment, much to my dismay.

Just when it seemed that Grandma would never stop, it was over, and she set me up on my feet with my back to the ladies.  I stood there, somewhat dazed, with my pants and underwear still down at my ankles.  I hoped that nobody would notice my semi-hard erection, but I could see my Grandma looking at it through my teary eyes.  How could she not, as my cock was pointed at her where she sat, just a few inches away at eye level?  She talked kindly to me and admonished me to follow her rules to avoid further discipline.  She hugged me and told me to apologize to the ladies sitting there.  So, I turned and stammered out a brief "I'm s-s-s-sorry".  I noticed a couple of the gals looked sympathetically at me, but others were smiling an odd smile while staring at my erection.  "Okay, Allan, you're free to go", Grandma said.  "Be back by suppertime."  So, I quickly pulled up my underwear and jeans, and with my head down, trying to hide my embarrassment, I made my way between the  the ladies' chairs and headed for the door to the freedom of the outside.   You can be sure that I tried extra hard from then on not to violate any more of Grandma's rules!


 
Spanking Aftermath

Grandma Knows What's Best
For Her Visiting Grandson